The Best Guide To Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu
Subterranean termites are an extremely destructive pest. Approximately 1 in 4 houses in the South-West region are subject to attack. Does your Pest Controller follow the Australian Standards for Termite Control and Termite Protection
In Southcape Pest Management we follow that the Australian Standards that requires a pro-active approach by recommending a fully trained and licenced pest controller to carry out a Termite Inspection at least every 12 months.
If your home or business is in the Bunbury, Busselton, Dunsborough, Margaret River, Augusta or even Yallingup regions you can trust Southcape Pest Management to supply you with the knowledge and experience in termite control and termite protection.
Everything about Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu
Drilling and injecting pavers for termite control or termite protection is allowed from the Australian Standards however we would rather lift pavers. At Southcape Pest Management we have the best termite control and termite protection! We don't cut corners when it comes to termite management we get it right the first time. .
On completion of our Termite Treatment we provide you with a Certificate of Termite Treatment and Durable Notice following the Australian Standards. All our Termite Treatments carry a warranty. We will remind you every 12 months your Termite Inspection is supposed to take the stress off your shoulders.
Safeguard your most valuable investment today by ensuring the correct termite management process is in place together with the staff at Southcape Pest Management.
Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspection and Report AS4349.2 - Our licensed termite inspector will conduct a thorough termite inspection on all timber before you purchase your new home.
The Best Strategy To Use For Murray Pest Control Adelaide
Annual Termite Inspection and Report AS3660.2 - Southcape Pest Management can make a termite management application for your home or business
Full and part Termite Treated Zones with a selection of the best Termiticides on the market today. We are licensed installers of Termidor, Altriset and can offer the FMC $1million dollar lumber replacement warranty.
Pre-construction Termite Treatments - We provide a broad range of treatments to fit your budget. Our pest control technicians are accredited installers of Altis Reticulation Systems, Homeguard and Trithor Termite Protection.
1) Well-established, affordable, Australian, family owned and managed company that are competent in each aspect of both national and business pest treatments. We are not a really major pest control company, however we are a very good one. Our Google customer reviews reflect that.
What Does Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide Mean?
2) Pest control Sydney company Micropest is unique, all our termite inspection and pest control specialists have been go to this website in the industry for more than thirty two years. No apprentices, franchises or contractors.
3) We utilize the latest safe yet effective, infant, environmentally and pet friendly technology for both domestic and commercial pest control.
4) All our technicians have pest control insurance (professional indemnity, public liability) and possess a currently certified pest control licence.
5) Micropest utilize the latest technologically advanced termite read review inspection applications. We don't charge termite inspection customers anything to use thermal imaging or Terma-track.
Excitement About Murray Pest Control Adelaide
6) We are situated in 3 locations, the C.B.D of Sydney ( Chippendale ), Upper North Shore ( Wahroonga ) and also the northern most suburb of Sydney Berowra. We supply a Sydney broad service area.
7) Our exterminators wear disposable health jumps suits and plastic boots until we enter your residence. No filthy boots or clothing stomping through your property!
The head technician for Micropest is Gerard; he's over thirty two years in the pest industry. Ten years in South Australia and twenty two in Sydney.
An extremely important and significant difference between the licensing now and licensing thirty two years back is this to get a full pest licence it was used to take three years to complete. Today you can buy a franchise and also a trainer can give you a licence within seven days.
The Ultimate Guide To Murray Pest Control Adelaide
When I began, I needed to study at TAFE and spend the allocated time being trained by someone with a full licence which was three decades. I was quite fortunate as the person who trained me was in his late sixties and had been in the industry for over forty decades.
I learnt a lot more than most, but he'd treat me like an apprentice and a general dogs body. .
When you first start with the pest industry, you go through the motions. You don't think too much of what you are doing. But just like a fine wine i loved this a good pest controller after five or so years begins to think about why and where they are spraying. After spending ten years in the pest industry you are expert, and you can do it in your sleep.